Give them a reason to do something
Getting your offer right isn’t something you can do in a day, and it’s one of the hardest things you can do in your business (probably second to actually delivering an awesome service, but just that is not enough. You must have a compelling offer as well).
If they don’t do something, it’s not good enough, keep working. Your mentality should be to convince them every step of the way to move down the line with you.
3 steps offer brainstorm
- What is the biggest result you provide?
- What questions do people ask you over and over again?
- Find The Pain – And Eliminate It.
- Step 1: Find 3 or 4 best-selling books on the topic.
- Step 2: Read the 5-star reviews and the 1-star reviews and look for “trigger phrases.”
- Step 3: Start to compile a list of “Pain points” and “Solutions.”
6 steps offer brainstorm
- Figure out their dream outcome
- List all the obstacles they have
- List solutions to each obstacle
- Figured out all the ways to deliver solutions
- Trim down the cost for them and stack the value
- Put it into a sexy container
‘I help a unique avatar solve a specific problem in a unique way that reverses their biggest objection’
I help small business owners doing low 6 figures improve trust, conversions, and margins through a low-risk process
I did this for Rolex as well: “We help wealthy individuals improve trust and confidence through an appreciating asset”